MCA Process Service is a knowledgeable, accomplished and well-respected Ottawa process serving and Ottawa court filing company located in the heart of downtown Ottawa, our Nation's Capital.
Our company has been operating for fourteen plus years and continues to expand its client base within the City of Ottawa, across the Province of Ontario, nationally and internationally. We serve court documents upon individuals and corporations, both locally and virtually anywhere throughout the world. Our client base ranges from some of the world's largest law firms to private individuals and everything in between. No request is too big or too small.
MCA Process Service commenced operations in 1996. Initially, our office was exclusively geared towards the service of court documents, generally in the national capital region, however, MCA, has since evolved to become a full service process serving and court filing business, able to meet the needs of clients worldwide.
MCA Process Servicethat has enabled our business to grow rapidly over the last fourteen years. Our reputation for professionalism, honesty and dedication continues to attract new clients on a regular basis.
Our office is strategically located within close proximity to all of the court offices in downtown Ottawa. Our staff attends, on a daily basis, all divisions of the Provincial (i.e. Civil, Family, Small Claims, Estate and Criminal Court), as well as Federal and Supreme Courts. When requested, we also attend at the nearby Palais de Justice / Gatineau Courthouse, located in the former City of Hull, in the Province of Quebec.
We also regularly respond to requests involving both provincial and federal incorporations.has been serving Northern Ontario, with diligence and discretion.
MCA Process Service is dedicated to
Fast and Courteous Service.
Our office provides process service and court filing services in Ottawa to local, national and international:
• Law Firms
• Corporations and Small Businesses
• Government Institutions
• Individuals of the General Public
Some of the Ottawa Court Filing and related services that we provide: Family Court / Civil Court / Small Claims Court / Criminal Court / Divisional Court
Issuing and Filing Documents
• Scheduling court dates
• Depositing orders for signature
• Conducting party searches
• Retrieval of Marriage Certificates (family court)
• Obtaining photocopies of file (partial or in full)
• Confirming action status
• Continuing Record creation
• Binding of Application and Motion Records
• Estates / Sherriff's Office / Bankruptcy Office
Issuing and Filing Documents
• Conducting Probate searches
• Obtaining Photocopies of estate files
• Performing Execution searches (writs)
• Ontario Government Services / Industry Canada
Issue articles of incorporation, amendment,
• Amalgamation, dissolution
• Submit order forms for birth certificates
• Federal Court / Federal Court of Appeal /
• Federal Tax Court / Supreme Court of Canada
Issuing and filing documents
• Obtaining photocopies of documents
• Ministry of Transportation
• Conducting Name / Plate Searches
Court Registry Office OTTAWA
Please Phone For Contact Information
For other court information - please check print directory,
Process Serving Fee Schedule - July 2011
City of Ottawa and surrounding areas: $50.00 + .50/km
Major cities within Ontario starting at:
(services effected in rural communities
outside major cities - add $30.00) $95.00
Out of Province Services starting at:
(services effected in communities surrounding
major cities - add $30.00) $95.00
Occupancy checks: $50.00
Act as agent when enforcing an eviction order: Please inquire
International Services: Please inquire
• "Rush" or "Immediate" services can be accommodated - depending upon the task(s) required additional fees may apply.
• Multiple party discount: Multiple parties, located and served at the same address at the same time, add $15.00 per party.
• If an address for services is not accurate, the fee to locate a party during the course of service starts at $50.00.
• If mileage is applicable, it is based on a one-time fee for three attempts or less. If after three attempts and we are not successful, return mileage will be charged for each subsequent attempt. Of course, clients will be contacted for additional written instruction.
• Mileage is calculated using "Mapquest" or "Google Maps" with the Ottawa Courthouse at 161 Elgin Street, Ottawa, Ontario as the starting point.
• Fees quoted above and for out of town services are to be used as a guideline only. Whenever possible, our office strives to keep service costs to an absolute minimum.
• Discounts may apply.
• The Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) applies to services rendered.
•Please contact our office in order to obtain a more precise quote that will accommodate your specific needs.